Project title: REDIVIVA KURNATA: Promotion of sustainable use of natural heritage in the Kornati National Park
- Category: Rediviva Kurnata
Short description of the project: The Rediviva Kurnata project includes investments in the sustainable development of the natural heritage of the Kornati National Park through the development of visitor infrastructure and facilities, educational programs for schools, visitors and local people, with the improvement of the visitor management system.
Objectives and expected results of the project:
The purpose of the Rediviva Kurnata project is the sustainable use of the natural heritage of the Kornati National Park through increased attractiveness and educational capacity and the establishment of better management of the Kornati National Park visitors, and contribution to the economic development of Murter-Kornati Municipality, Tisno Municipality and Šibenik-Knin County.
The project objectives are as follows:
1. Development of visitor infrastructure and visitor facilities in the Kornati National Park
2. Increasing the attractiveness of the Kornati National Park and the educational capacity of visitors
3. Implementation of better visitor management practices at natural heritage sites
4. Protection of natural values and heritage of the Kornati National Park